Writer in Residence
These 20 hour workshops are given by our writer in residence, a well-known and distinguished visiting writer. Students participate in the writer in residence workshops over a period that ranges from 1-3 weeks. Writer in residence workshops provide students with unique and invaluable training with published writers and are instrumental in unleashing creative potential and in developing writing skills.
Past workshops have included basics of creative writing, spoken word poetry, writing from real life and children’s literature among other topics.
If you would like to take a workshop, please visit Upcoming Events on the left side of the website. If any trainings interest you, submit your registration application by clicking on the register link above.
If you are interested in being a writer in residence in our programme, visit here.
- PalFest Writing Workshops (1.5 hours, Birzeit, Sun May 26)
- Workshop: Writing Good Non-Fiction & Editing (20 hours, Birzeit)
- Workshop: Completing / Redrafting Scripts for Stage or Screen (20 hours, Birzeit)
- Creative Youth Workshop: Storyboards (Jalazone)
- Literary Nites Series: poetry and prose in the garden
- May Book Club: Ramallah Chapter (English)
- Children's Festival of Stories & Strange Creatures
- Intern With Us