Intern With Us
There is one internship position available with the Palestine Writing Workshop for spring 2013.
Administrative and Programming Support
This internship supports the work of the Administrative Coordinator in terms of organizing volunteers, maintaining and developing the Reading Room, and programming events and activities. Applicants must have strong language skills as well as organizational and writing skills. Must be able to work under pressure, prioritize tasks, and report regularly on progress through weekly journals.
To apply, please send an email with your CV and a one page letter on why you are interested, what you hope to learn, and what you will contribute to the Palestine Writing Workshop.
- PalFest Writing Workshops (1.5 hours, Birzeit, Sun May 26)
- Workshop: Writing Good Non-Fiction & Editing (20 hours, Birzeit)
- Workshop: Completing / Redrafting Scripts for Stage or Screen (20 hours, Birzeit)
- Creative Youth Workshop: Storyboards (Jalazone)
- Literary Nites Series: poetry and prose in the garden
- May Book Club: Ramallah Chapter (English)
- Children's Festival of Stories & Strange Creatures
- Intern With Us