Located in the historical town of Birzeit, our doors at Beit Nimeh are open to writers and readers. We invite you to come enjoy our creative space where writing is close to all of our hearts.
We have a lovely Reading Room where you can pull a book off the shelf, grab a cup of tea and enjoy a great read. We also have a variety of spaces where you can work away at a poem or even meet with a group to discuss your writing.
8:30am - 3:30pm: Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
We are located across the street from Facebook Cafe on the same grounds as the Edward Said Conservatory of Music.
- PalFest Writing Workshops (1.5 hours, Birzeit, Sun May 26)
- Workshop: Writing Good Non-Fiction & Editing (20 hours, Birzeit)
- Workshop: Completing / Redrafting Scripts for Stage or Screen (20 hours, Birzeit)
- Creative Youth Workshop: Storyboards (Jalazone)
- Literary Nites Series: poetry and prose in the garden
- May Book Club: Ramallah Chapter (English)
- Children's Festival of Stories & Strange Creatures
- Intern With Us