The Palestine Writing Workshop and the Palestine Festival of Literature host writers in residence in our building in historic Birzeit. We are further renovating our building and in 2013 will offer accommodation for writers who wish to join our community.
Residencies run for a minimum of 8 days with writers in residence giving a variety of trainings: one writer in residence workshop, a one off, and an e workshop with writers in Gaza; additionally many writers give a public reading while in residency.
If writers have particular interests or wish to stay longer, give more workshops, or visit universities, we are very happy to facilitate such interests.
- PalFest Writing Workshops (1.5 hours, Birzeit, Sun May 26)
- Workshop: Writing Good Non-Fiction & Editing (20 hours, Birzeit)
- Workshop: Completing / Redrafting Scripts for Stage or Screen (20 hours, Birzeit)
- Creative Youth Workshop: Storyboards (Jalazone)
- Literary Nites Series: poetry and prose in the garden
- May Book Club: Ramallah Chapter (English)
- Children's Festival of Stories & Strange Creatures
- Intern With Us